USE MY SEARCH BAR

Custom Search

Thursday, April 29, 2010

"Are You Ready To Live" - KoRn from "KORN III"



Okay Okay...I tried to refrain from searching ne leaks or ANYTHING from the new KoRn album...the album in which that HUGE counter is SLOWLY counting down for... :(
But I wandered across this video...OBVIOUSLY not a bootlegged leak...its Directed and Produced by Good Ol' Sebastien Paquet.
I think this is a GREAT song...and obviously is a rough cut of the song, I'M Positive the Final Product will be AMAZING...
I think the band did a GREAT thing by hookin' back up Ross Robinson who Produced their !st Self-Titled Album and "Life is Peachy"..."Takin It back Old School...Straight to Tape"
The Title of the new album called "KORN III - Remember Who You Are" is extremely appropriately named...
Ok...Ive def wrote too much...bored yet?

Keep your Eyes peeled for more news and fun stuff about KoRn and the new album!

Later!

No comments:

DSTROYR GEAR!!!!

Photobucket