USE MY SEARCH BAR

Custom Search

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HEAD in Tomball?!??!

So, Friday I get a call from my buddy tellin me..."Listen to 94.5 NOW"...So I do and what do I hear? "Brain 'Head' Welch, Ex-Guitarist of KoRn will be in Tomball on SUNDAY speaking @ Salem Lutheran Church"...I fired up the ol' Trusty GOOGLE to see where that place was! .9 Miles from tha Crizznib...
Im THERE...

Having been a die-hard KoRn fan since like '93 I was already excited...
Having read his book, "Save Me From Myself" 3 Times...MORE Excited

ALSO having listened to his DEBUT SOLO Album,
"Save Me From Myself"

MORE EXCITED...

I Planned to TOTALLY take more pics while there but OFCOURSE with my luck, my phone's battery went on DRAIN-MODE...weird...
Anyway, he came out and totally told the story from his book! He was an amazingly real guy!
Afterwards there was a Meet & Greet/Book Signing...
The church volunteers acted like they've never interacted with human beings before...quite hilarious! So making fun of them was FUN!
At one point some girl got so stressed out and almost had a panic attack because nobody was listening to her...she wasn't making ANY sense!!!! She finally just asked us not to cause "Havoc"...Seriously?!?!?

Anyway, I got to meet him and he is a really awesome guy! Bascially told him i loved his work and stuff and he was extremely appreciative! I think the coolest part of it all was when he told me he was just thankful he was able to survive it all and have a 2nd chance!
Alot of people take things for granted and don't get that 2nd chance...
HmmMmMmmm



ANYWAYS...overall it was an awesome night!
Will post more pics later!

Payce!

No comments:

DSTROYR GEAR!!!!

Photobucket